Used By More Than Just Athletes!
Kinesio tape is a rehabilitative and enhancement tool when used alone or added to a therapeutic massage session can aid recovery in many ways.
How Does It Work Exactly?
- Creates a lifting effect which improves circulation and relieves pain
- Tension on tape has the ability to relax or stimulate muscles
Benefits Of Using Kinesiology Tape
- Helps prevent injuries and manage pain and swelling
- Allows the muscles a larger degree of movement, the body is able to heal itself quickly and fully than before
- Help restore strength to an injured area
- Can improve the mobility where range of motion has been restricted
Multiple Kinesiology Tape Uses –
- Improve athletic performance
- Muscle, joint & ligament strains
- Swelling & Sprains
- Post-op recovery
- Pregnancy (swollen ankles to a baby belt for support)
- Arthritis & Bursitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc injuries
- Plantar Fascitis
- Shin splints, rotator cuff injuries and much more...
In the news!
In the Wall Street Journal